Sunday, November 19, 2006

The final weekend in Darwin

The removalists came early in the morning, and my unit was empty by mid morning. Jessie and Rod collected me mid afternoon and I went out to stay with them at Howard Springs.
Howard Springs gothic
I enjoyed a short dip in their swimming pool.
IMG_3250
Later I was invited to join them at Roger and Jinx's home for a good dinner and far too much red wine!
Jessie and Rod
Rod, Roger, Jinx and Jessie
Dinner at  Roger and Jinx's
Sunday lunch was spent with some of my team at Cornucopia Cafe at the Northern Territory Museum and Art Gallery.
Cafe Lunch
I had to have one last order of Eggs Royal (Tasmanian smoked salmon on poached eggs on foccacia bread)
Eggs Royal
with a glass of red from the Coonawarra,and the Orange and Almond cake was pretty good as well!!!
Then another swim in the pool, aaahhhhh the Territory life I am leaving.....

No comments: